Google

Monday, August 08, 2005

Good Times

We always take for granted the time we have with the people we love. Whenever we spend time with them, we always end up wasting what precious time we have on trivial things that are prerequisites to having an organized life.

Laundry, taking out the trash, basic housekeeping.

I spent a wonderful weekend with Mrs. Frost and i was reminded of how much I had been missing Her the past months.


I wish i had more time to spend with her...

and i wish i had more time to write what i want here :)

alas! work intrudes once again!

(i activated the comments feature on my Blog, Thanks for reminding me Trish!)

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Meng Morales said...

I love you so much baby. Thanky ou for this, literally made my day. Thank you for loving me this much.

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger T said...

Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home